Welcome to the Helpful forms page. Please pick the form that best fits your needs. Scroll down if you do not see your form. General forms for new and returning clients: If you are a new or returning client, please complete the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session. Each new client will have 3 forms to complete. Adults have a different form than children and adolescents.
- New or Returning Adult Client History form. For Adults
- New or Returning Child or Adolescent Client History form. For Children and Adolescents. If the adolescent is willing, please invite them to participate in completing this form.
- New Client Contact Information form. For all ages.
- Information about Windermere Counseling and Consent for Treatment - Policies and Procedure form, for all ages. All people age 14 and older are able to give consent for receiving therapy and are invited to review this form.
- EMDR Log. This form is very helpful for clients to use between sessions who are receiving EMDR therapy.
Release of Information:
It is very helpful to coordinate care with other care givers working with you. If you would like Reg to coordinate care with another provider (for example a psychiatrist, former therapist, primary care physician, etc.) complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information. Please consider a release of information that will grant your current and former providers to speak to Reg.
- Authorization to Disclose Information from another party to Reg form. This is the form to use when requesting other providers to send information to Reg.
- Authorization to Disclose Information from Reg to another party form. This is the form to use when you wish Reg to release information to antoher party.
The following forms are focused on EMDR Consultation. Therapists who are working to imporve thier EMDR knowledge and skills will want to review these forms. Clients of Windermere Counseling will not need these forms.
- EMDR Consultation Agreement. This form is for therapists who are seeking cosultation with Reg Morrow. Please review it and print it out and have ready for the first consultation session.
- EMDR Consultee Learning Objectives. This form is for consultees seeking EMDRIA certification. Please review it and have ready for the first consultation session.
- EMDR Case Consultation format. This form is for EMDR consultees and provides a format to present cases. It is a more advanced format for consultees working towards EMDRIA certification. Those consultees who are working towards the Basic Course completion will find it helpful, but a challenge, to use this format. All Consultees using this form are encouraged to cover what seems appropriate for each individual case.
- EMDR Video Presentation Guidelines. This guideline helps consultees organize and prepare to present a case for consultation that has been video recorded. Please plan to use it when presenting a video.
- EMDR Basic Course Consultation Prep Guideline. This form helps consultees who are working on the Basic Course completion. Suggetions, not requirments, are offered to help make the most out of your consultation time. Reg recommends looking over this guideline prior to each consultation session while working on the 10 hours of consultation.
- EMDR Consultant In Training Learning Objectives. This form outlines items to work towards during consultation for CITs.
- EMDR Consultant in Training Case Presentation Guidelines. When presenting cases for CITs.
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.