Continuous training, growth, development, and mentoring are important aspects to Reg's practice. She demonstrates this by continuing to grow her credentials, provide training and assist other therapists to do the same.
Reg is an Approved 491 Supervisor for the State fo Florida.
Reg began her training in EMDR in 1995. She became an EMDRIA Consultant and EMDR Institute Facilitator in 1999. From 2005- 2015, Reg was the EMDRIA Orlando, Fl area Regional
Coordinator, organizing low cost trainings in the Orlando area for newly trained and experienced EMDR therapists. In 2008. Reg became an EMDRHAP Trainer and has conducted numerous trainings in and out of Florida assisting other
therapists in their learning of EMDR.
Reg has attended the EMDRIA annual conferences in 1997, 1999, 200, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Reg has presented at EMDRIA on the topic of consultation twice (2013 and 2015) and received strong reviews for the practical clear material shared and her warm straight forward style.
There are advantages to hiring a Consultant who is also a Facilitator and Trainer. Staff meetings provide the Consultants with the latest updates to the model and new opportunities to take the material to a deeper level. Trainers and Facilitators are reviewed at each training by the training participants providing feedback of effectiveness in their ability to instruct in a safe and effective manner.
Consider Consultation with Reg if:
- You seek guidance in how to incorporate EMDR into your clinical practice in a supportive, encouraging and challenging manner.
- You desire to strengthen your understanding of the EMDR approach to therapy.
- You wish to strengthen your understanding of working with complex cases.
- Your goal is to complete the ConnectEMDR Basic Training program.
- EMDRIA Certification or Approved Consultant status is a goal for you. See www.EMDRIA.org for requirements for certification.
- You want help with development of your treatment plans, case conceptualizations and targeting sequence plans.
- You wish to convey to third party payers and others that you are competent utilizing EMDR in your clinical setting.
- You wish to study protocols in greater detail.
- You wish to discuss current literature.
- You recognize the value of reviewing video tapes of your sessions with a consultant.
Types of Consultation
- for EMDR therapists who have completed the Basic course and wish to continue to develop greater mastery of EMDR
- for EMDR therapists who wish to achieve EMDRIA certification
For advanced EMDRIA Certified Therapists who wish to achieve the EMDRIA Consultant status.
If you are interested in Consultation, please email Reg@RegRobinsonCounseling or call Reg 407-808-9932. Together we can explore your goals and working together to each them.