Continuous training, growth, development, and mentoring are important aspects to Reg's practice. She demonstrates this by contining to grow her credentials, provide tranings and assist other therapists to do the same.
Reg is an Approved 491 Supervisor for the State fo Florida.
Reg began her training in EMDR in 1995. She became an EMDRIA Consultant and EMDR Institute Faciliatator in 1999. She has been faciliatating for the EMDR Insitute ever since. In 2005, Reg became the EMDRIA Orlando, Fl area Regional Coordinator, organizing low cost trainings in the Orlando area for newly trained and expereinced EMDR therapists. In 2008. Reg became an EMDRHAP Trainer and has conducted numerous trainings in and out of Florida assisting other therapists in thier learning of EMDR.
Reg has attened the EMDRIA annual conferences in 1997, 1999, 200, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Reg has presented at EMDRIA on the topic of consultation twice (2013 and 2015) and received strong reviews for the practical clear materail shared and her warm straight forward style.
There are advantages to hiring a Consultant who is also an EMDR Insitute Facilitator and EMDRHAP trainer. Trainers and Faciliatators attend trainer and facilitator days at the EMDRIA annual conference. These experiences provide the Consultants with the latest updates to the model and new opportunites to take the materail to a deeper level. Trainers and Faciliatators are reviewed at each training by the training participants providing feedback of effectiveness in thier ability to instruct in a safe and effective manner.
Consider Consultation with Reg if:
- Your goal is to complete the EMDR Institute or EMDRHAP Basic Training program.
- EMDRIA Certification or Approved Consultant status is a goal for you. See www.EMDRIA.org for requirements for certification.
- You wish to convey to third party payers and others that you are competent utilizing EMDR in your clinical setting.
- You seek guidance in how to incorporate EMDR into your clinical practice.
- You desire to strengthen your understanding of the EMDR approach to therapy.
- You wish to strengthen your understanding of working with complex cases.
- You wish to study protocols in greater detail.
- You want help with development of your treatment plans, case conceptualizations and targeting sequence plans.
- You wish to discuss current literature.
- You recognize the value of reveiwing video tapes of your sessions with a consultant.
- You desire support and encouragment.
Basic Consultation to complete the Basic Course requirement
- for EMDR therapists who have completed the Basic course and wish to continue to develop greater mastery of EMDR
- for EMDR therapists who wish to achieve EMDRIA certification
For advanced EMDR therapits who wish to achieve the EMDRIA Consultant status.
Please refer to the link on fees and insurance
Reg has a Consultation Agreement form she requests all Consultees to review, ask questions and complete prior to the first scheduled meeting. Please go to the forms page and click on Consultation Agreement form.